We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Beds and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Beds for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £139.95
- In stock and available for Free Next Day Delivery if you order before 10am
- Or choose the perfect delivery date for you!
- Suitable for regular use
- Sprung slatted base for comfort and support
- Breathable Airflow Fibre mattress for enhanced freshness
- Adheres to and exceeds British and European safety standards
- Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Complete with headboard
- Made in Britain
- 5 Year Guarantee
Key features of Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed
- Wow your guests with the Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed. With a sprung slatted base, headboard and breathable Airflow Fibre mattress, this bed is sure to provide so much comfort you’ll be struggling to get your guests back out of the door! With 360 degree castors, the Jubilee offers convenience and comfort.
- The Jubilee Folding Guest Bed from Jay-Be is ideal for family and friends to visit and stay at the drop of a hat.Durability, comfort and support is at the forefront of the design alongside convenience as the Jubilee’s unique selling point.Adhering to and exceeding British and European safety standards your guests can sleep soundly with a sturdy, British-made product that will promise longevity. Automatic legs are built into the design so it literally takes seconds for the Jubilee to unfold. 360° castors make for easy manoeuvring in seconds.A sprung and slatted base means there is no compromise on comfort and support too. The slatted base adapts to your movements throughout the night to offer support exactly where you need it. Breathable Airflow Fibres offer enhanced breathability and freshness, for improved mattress hygiene.Enjoy super-fast delivery, too! Your new guest bed can be yours as soon as tomorrow with our Free Next Day Delivery service if you order before 10am.
- Product codes: 5016253000235
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Beds for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed reviews
While hunting down reviews for Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found 7 reviews, and of these 7 reviews the score that they gave Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed was a fantastic 9.3 out of 10.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Beds. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed was over at Mattress Online for just £139.95.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 91 products in the Beds category. This was £230.06. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £714.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £9.95. So in all the price of Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed is actually below average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Jay-Be. There are a total of 5 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Jay-Be was £233.95. The cheapest product we managed to find from Jay-Be was just £139.95 and the most expensive came in at £339.95. So Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed comes in below average for products from Jay-Be.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Jay-Be but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Beds category, of which there were 5 products. So the average price of these was £233.95. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £139.95 with the most expensive coming in at £339.95. Which shows that Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed is below average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed: Jay-Be Jubilee Folding Guest Bed.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube