We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Bed Frames and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Bed Frames for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £399.3
Key features of Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe
- One of the highest quality finishes in the range the Phoenix Ottoman bed provides both class and practicality With an opening base that provides plenty of storage the bed available in oak or white is ideal for those with minimal storage space Constructed from solid rubberwood the oak option has MDF veneered side rails whereas the white option features MDF Melamine side railsThis frame has a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce adjusting to where pressure is most exerted to provide greater comfort A protective base board is also includedThe gas piston strength on this frame is 588 N
- Product codes: 5055670000000 5055670000000 5055670000000
- Product codes:
- Model Number: 1276153
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Bed Frames for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe reviews
While hunting down reviews for Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found , and of these the percentage of people that would recommend Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe was an outstanding . From the there were a total of that scored it 5 stars and scored it 4 stars.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Bed Frames. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe was over at Mattressnextday for just £399.3.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 82 products in the Bed Frames category. This was £509.44. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £1599.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £94.95. So in all the price of Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe is actually below average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Birlea. There are a total of 20 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Birlea was £427.89. The cheapest product we managed to find from Birlea was just £99.95 and the most expensive came in at £799.95. So Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe comes in below average for products from Birlea.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Birlea but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Bed Frames category, of which there were 19 products. So the average price of these was £444.63. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £99.95 with the most expensive coming in at £799.95. Which shows that Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe is below average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe: Phoenix Stone Grey Ottoman Bedframe.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube