We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Mattresses and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Mattresses for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £332.45
- In stock with Free Next Day Delivery
- Part of Sealy’s Activsleep range, helping you wake refreshed and rested
- A plush 2cm layer of memory foam delivers exceptional comfort
- Memory foam relieves pressure points so you can wake free from aches and pains
- Designed to keep you cool and fresh as you sleep
- A perfectly balanced medium firmness rating – not too soft, not too firm
- 1800 individual pocket springs provide high levels of body support
- Pocket springs react independently, delivering support where you need it most
- Pocket springs help prevent transfer of movement between you and your partner
- Expertly hand-tufted for improved durability and support
- Soft-touch, smooth knitted cover for enhanced comfort
- Cover is infused with Purotex, to help guard against dust mites and bacteria
- Hypoallergenic and approved by Allergy UK
- Adaptive® technology removes moisture, keeping you fresh and dry
- Single-sided for easy care, there’s no need to turn your mattress
Key features of Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress
- Pocket springs
- Mini pocket springs
- Memory foam
- Knitted cover
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Pressure relief
- 25cm deep
- Includes turning handles
- 5 Year Guarantee
- The Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress is designed to help you sleep well and wake feeling revitalised. Featuring cooling memory foam, this is a mattress that provides remarkable comfort and pressure relief. 1800 individual pocket springs provide total body support, whilst the expert hand-tufting locks all the fillings into place for enhanced durability. It’s hypoallergenic and approved by Allergy UK, for a clean and healthy sleep. Complete with a 5 Year Guarantee, the Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 is available with Free Next Day Delivery, too!
- The Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress is part of the Sealy Activsleep range – expertly crafted for a great night’s sleep.You’ll wake up feeling refreshed, ready to conquer the day ahead and live well. It’s all down to the winning combination of pampering memory foam, cooling Sealy Smart Fibre technology and pocket sprung support.Firstly, you’ll feel the plush comfort of memory foam. This 2cm layer delivers sublime comfort and pressure relief for aches, pains and stiffness. Memory foam gently responds to your contours, for truly tailor-made comfort.Nestled underneath are 1800 pocket springs. This includes 1000 pocket springs and 800 mini pocket springs. These clever spring systems respond individually to your unique shape, so you’ll get highly personalised support, where you need it most.There’s no need to worry about overheating with the Activsleep Memory 1800. Thanks to the Sealy Smart Fibres of Adaptive® technology and Purotex microcapsules, you’ll enjoy a cooler, fresher sleep.The Activsleep Memory 1800 is hypoallergenic for your peace of mind. Since Purotex prevents dust mites and bacteria, you’ll get a cleaner, healthier sleep. It’s approved by Allergy UK, too.Complete with a beautifully soft-touch knitted cover, the Activsleep Memory 1800 is expertly hand-tufted for greater durability and support. This locks all the goodness so you’ll enjoy night after night of comfort.Along the border, you’ll find robust, built-in turning handles. You can use these to rotate your new mattress, head-to-toe, to keep it in great condition – or any time you need to move it. As it’s single-sided, you’ll never need to flip it over.Choose the Sealy Activsleep Memory 1800 for a brighter start to your day – every day!
- Product codes: 5023527197683
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Mattresses for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress reviews
While hunting down reviews for Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found 6 reviews, and of these 6 reviews the score that they gave Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress was a fantastic 9.7 out of 10.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Mattresses. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress was over at Mattress Online for just £332.45.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 234 products in the Mattresses category. This was £346.47. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £1299.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £61.88. So in all the price of Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress is actually below average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Sealy. There are a total of 33 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Sealy was £348.31. The cheapest product we managed to find from Sealy was just £39.00 and the most expensive came in at £785.50. So Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress comes in below average for products from Sealy.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Sealy but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Mattresses category, of which there were 31 products. So the average price of these was £368.24. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £170.95 with the most expensive coming in at £785.50. Which shows that Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress is below average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress: Sealy Activsleep Memory Pocket 1800 Mattress.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube