We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Mattresses and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Mattresses for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £679.9
- A remarkable 3600 total pocket springs
- 1400 individual pocket springs provide all-round body support
- 2200 mini pocket springs nestle on top for personalised response as you move
- 4cm Geltex layer for pressure relief and blissful comfort
- The perfect balance of comfort and support: medium firmness
- Sleep right to the edge with Sealy’s Unirail edge-to-edge support
- Stay cool and fresh with Tencel fibres
- Adaptive® moisture control helps keep you clean, dry and comfortable
- Sealy’s Smart Fibres are healthy and hypoallergenic
- Sleep peacefully: Purotex probiotics reduce the risk of dust mites and allergens
- Single-sided and easy to care for
- Built-in turning handles make moving a breeze
- Mattress depth: 34cm
- Approved by Allergy UK for your complete peace of mind
- 5 Year Guarantee
Key features of Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress
- Pocket springs
- Mini pocket springs
- Knitted cover
- Reinforced mattress edge
- Pressure relief
- Approved by Allergy UK
- 34cm deep
- Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress: the perfect blend of comfort, support and pressure relief. Featuring soothing Geltex, a remarkable 3600 pocket springs and Sealy Smart Fibres – this mattress is luxuriously comfortable. The Regency is approved by Allergy UK – so you can enjoy a cleaner, healthier night’s sleep. Complete with Sealy’s 5 Year Guarantee as standard, buy today and enjoy Free Next Day Delivery!
- The Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress is a luxuriously comfortable mattress. Featuring sublime Geltex comfort and 3600 individual pocket springs – it boasts our highest-ever pocket spring count!Luxury pocket sprung supportFeaturing a remarkable 3600 individual pocket springs, the Regency boasts our highest pocket spring count – ever! 1400 pocket springs deliver total body support, whilst the 2200 mini pocket springs react to your unique shape and movements as you sleep.As each pocket spring responds independently, there’s no transfer of movement from your partner – for completely undisturbed slumber. The result is simply perfect support, tailored to you.Blissful Geltex comfort4cm of Geltex is nestled on top for luxury comfort. Breathable and fresh, Geltex optimises airflow for a cooler night’s sleep. Pressure-relieving and supremely comfortable, it’s ideal if you suffer from aches and pains.Best of both worldsLooking for a mattress that isn’t too soft – or too firm? You’ve found it! The Regency is a perfect balance of comfort and support, in a medium firmness rating.Edge-to-edge supportThanks to Sealy’s clever Unirail technology, you can sleep right up to the edge! With reinforced mattress sides, there’s no roll-off, better durability and more sleeping space.It looks as good as it feelsAll wrapped up in a soft-touch knitted fabric cover, the Regency looks and feels perfect. With moisture-wicking Tencel fibres and Adaptive® technology, you can enjoy a healthier, fresher night’s sleep.Allergy UK approvedEnjoy a sneeze-free sleep: the Regency is approved by Allergy UK. Thanks to the Purotex probiotic treatment, dust mites and other allergens are kept at bay.Easy to care forThere’s no need to flip your new mattress over to keep it in great condition. We recommend simply turning it from top-to-bottom every three months using the built-in turning handles provided.Made in the UKYour new Regency mattress has been expertly crafted in the UK and comes complete with Sealy’s 5 Year Guarantee for your total peace of mind.
- Product codes: 5023527266402
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Mattresses for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress reviews
While hunting down reviews for Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found 5 reviews, and of these 5 reviews the score that they gave Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress was a fantastic 8.8 out of 10.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Mattresses. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress was over at Mattress Online for just £679.9.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 234 products in the Mattresses category. This was £346.47. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £1299.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £61.88. So in all the price of Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress is actually above average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Sealy. There are a total of 33 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Sealy was £348.31. The cheapest product we managed to find from Sealy was just £39.00 and the most expensive came in at £785.50. So Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress comes in above average for products from Sealy.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Sealy but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Mattresses category, of which there were 31 products. So the average price of these was £368.24. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £170.95 with the most expensive coming in at £785.50. Which shows that Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress is above average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress: Sealy Hybrid Regency Geltex 3600 Pocket Mattress.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube