We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Accessories and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Accessories for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £16.95
- Machine Washable
- Made in the UK
- 2 Year Guarantee Included
Key features of Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet
- Machine Washable
- Made in the UK
- 2 Year Guarantee Included
- Stay cool and comfortable this summer with this lightweight and breathable Cooler Summer Duvet from Silentnight The breathable fibres allow heat and humidity to escape helping keep you and your bedding feeling fresh Ideal for warmer nights Duvet cover high quality polycotton Duvet filling high quality hollowfibre 2 Year Guarantee
- Description Stay cool and comfortable this summer with this lightweight and breathable Cooler Summer Duvet from Silentnight. The breathable fibres allow heat and humidity to escape helping keep you and your bedding feeling fresh. • Ideal for warmer nights • Duvet cover – high quality polycotton • Duvet filling – high quality hollowfibre • 2 Year Guarantee
- Product codes: 5056070000000 5056070000000 5056070000000
- Product codes: 4911693
- Options: Single (3′ x 6’3″) Double (4’6″ x 6’3″) King Size (5′ x 6’6″)
- Delivery: In Stock Delivery within
- Model Number: 1276764
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Accessories for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
At MattressNextDay, we’re proud stockists of Silentnight mattresses, offering an extensive selection of the brand’s most popular models. For over 60 years, Silentnight has been one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of high-quality beds and mattresses, and they’re renowned for their attention to comfort and innovative designs. No matter which model you go for, you’re guaranteed a mattress that can help you enjoy the ultimate night’s sleep.In our collection, we offer Silentnight mattresses with different firmness ratings and in a range of different construction designs, from pocket sprung to open coil models, so regardless of your individual needs, you won’t struggle to find the perfect match.We stock designs with a variety of features, such as memory foam filling, hypoallergenic qualities and edge support. You can also pick your preferred mattress size. Our Silentnight mattresses are available in a selection of sizes, from single and double, to kingsize and superking.Once you’ve sussed out which mattress you want, why not go for a Silentnight bed to match? To complete your bedroom setup, we offer a wide range of Silentnight divan beds and frames too. Visit the Bed Frames and Divan Beds sections of our website to browse our full range of products.If you need additional information about the products in our Silentnight range, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team of bed specialists are on hand to answer your questions. If you spend over £150.00 and place your order before 5pm, you will qualify for free next day delivery, meaning you could be enjoying better sleep sooner than you think.
Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet reviews
While hunting down reviews for Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found 3 Reviews, and of these 3 Reviews the percentage of people that would recommend Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet was an outstanding 100% of reviewers recommend this product. From the 3 Reviews there were a total of that scored it 5 stars and scored it 4 stars.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Accessories. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet was over at Mattressnextday for just £16.95.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 35 products in the Accessories category. This was £30.52. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £109.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £9.95. So in all the price of Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet is actually below average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Silentnight. There are a total of 53 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Silentnight was £191.07. The cheapest product we managed to find from Silentnight was just £10.95 and the most expensive came in at £569.95. So Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet comes in below average for products from Silentnight.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Silentnight but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Accessories category, of which there were 19 products. So the average price of these was £25.06. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £10.95 with the most expensive coming in at £109.95. Which shows that Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet is below average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet: Silentnight Cooler Summer 45 Tog Duvet.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube