We spend so much of our life asleep, shouldn’t we be spending it in absolutely the most comfort? You’re obviously in the market for a new Bed Frames and will already know that there is a huge amount of choice out there.
The goal of this Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame review is to help you decide if it’s the perfect Bed Frames for your needs.
We start our review with a number of scores, these are designed to give you a quick overview of how well Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame performs against the many alternatives out there. As a guide, any score over 7 is above average.
Latest Price: £349.95
- Quality Upholstered
- Flat Packed Assembly
- 2 Year Guarantee Included
Key features of Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame
- Quality Upholstered
- Flat Packed Assembly
- 2 Year Guarantee Included
- The Mayfair contemporary bed frame features a soft touch fabric which compliments its strong internal structure The unique design and combination of wood and fabric make this the ideal piece for a modern bedroom The Mayfair is available in a dark or a light grey to suit anyone looking for a daring designer addition to their home The sprung slatted base and thick centre support bar ensure the Mayfair is both comfortable and durable
- Description The Mayfair contemporary bed frame features a soft touch fabric which compliments its strong internal structure. The unique design and combination of wood and fabric make this the ideal piece for a modern bedroom. The Mayfair is available in a dark or a light grey to suit anyone looking for a daring designer addition to their home. The sprung slatted base and thick centre support bar ensure the Mayfair is both comfortable and durable.
- Product codes: 5056350000000 5056350000000 5056350000000
- Product codes: 7216777
- Options: Double (4’6″ x 6’3″) King Size (5′ x 6’6″)
- Delivery: In Stock Delivery within
- Model Number: 1277131
Comfort is obviously a difficult factor to review, this is where buying online obviously makes things a little more difficult, but follow these key considerations and you’ll be confident that you’re buying the perfect Bed Frames for your personal preference.
– Hardness – different people have very varying preferences when it comes to the level of hardness they like from their mattress. Some love the ultra soft feeling of sinking into a soft mattress. Whereas others prefer the support provided by a very firm mattress. Of course there’s a whole spectrum of varying comfort levels in between the two. The first port of call here is to check the hardness level of your current mattress and use that as a basis for your new purchase. I.e if you’re perfectly happy with the current level of hardness then try and look in the same region, of of course if it’s too hard look for a softer level of mattress.
– Springs – this is where you’ll start getting lots of technical sales jargon as there are so many different types of spring available for mattresses. For example some have traditional coil springs, some have pocket springs and then there’s a tendency for some of the more high-end mattresses to increase the number of pocket springs in the mattress, with the theory that the comfort will increase. Take your time to read about the particular features and the benefits of each type to determine which type best suits your needs.
– Material (memory foam?) – of course there’s also the material that you need to consider, with a great deal of options to choose from. Memory foam is one of the more popular materials on mattresses nowadays because of it’s ability to shape around your body, therefore not putting undue pressure on parts of the body like hips and shoulders. Some mattresses offer a blend between the traditional spring mattress and the memory foam mattresses by offering a memory foam topper to a standard or pocket spring mattress.
A typical mattress should last you somewhere in the region of 8-10 years, so whilst the cost seems like a huge expense now, do bear in mind that it’s going to be used every night for those many years, so even a top end £1000 mattress only works out 27p a night over 10 years.
If you’re keeping your existing bed then this is an easy part of the decision making, as you’ll need to choose a mattress size that matches your existing one. However if you are buying a new bed at the same time then there’s a careful decision to be made on what size you go for. Consider the size of the room and also your needs.
Typical mattress sizes are:
Mattress Size (W x L)
Super king 6’0 x 6’6
180 x 200
King 5’0 x 6’6
150 x 200
Double 4’6 x 6’3
135 x 190
Small double (Queen) 4’0 x 6’3
120 x 190
Single 3’0 x 6’3
90 x 190
Euro single 3’0 x 6’6
90 x 200
Small single 2’6 x 6’3
75 x 190
Toddler 2’3 x 4’6
70 x 140
Other advice that we have, is to spend a bit of time trying different mattresses in local retailers, a bit cheeky if you’re then going to buy online, but it’s a really great method of getting to try different brands, materials and levels of hardness.
About Time Living
Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame reviews
While hunting down reviews for Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame we spent quite a bit of time looking at the main retailers and finding out what customers were saying and what they think of the product. In our search we found , and of these the percentage of people that would recommend Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame was an outstanding . From the there were a total of that scored it 5 stars and scored it 4 stars.
One of the most important factors when buying any product, is of course price. This is equally important when buying Bed Frames. So let’s spend a minute looking at the price of Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame and seeing how the price stacks up.
The first price analysis we run is to check all of the reputable retailers online to find the best price. The best price that we managed to find Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame was over at Mattressnextday for just £349.95.
The next steps is to look at some average prices for similar products. The first was to look at the average price for the 82 products in the Bed Frames category. This was £509.44. It’s also worth noting that the most expensive product we found in the category was £1599.95. Whilst the cheapest came in at £94.95. So in all the price of Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame is actually below average for its price.
The next step after that is to look at the brand, and the average price you would expect to pay for a product from Time Living. There are a total of 36 products that we found. The average price of all products that we found from Time Living was £264.95. The cheapest product we managed to find from Time Living was just £94.95 and the most expensive came in at £569.95. So Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame comes in above average for products from Time Living.
The final step in our price analysis was to look in more detail at products from Time Living but only looking at those that specifically feature in the Bed Frames category, of which there were 36 products. So the average price of these was £264.95. Then the cheapest we managed to find was £94.95 with the most expensive coming in at £569.95. Which shows that Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame is above average for its price.
So overall, when you consider the scores that Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame achieved, it’s a really good buy for the money.
Here you can find more photos of Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame: Time Living Mayfair Light Grey Bed Frame.
and here’s a relevant video we found on YouTube